Discover the best of both worlds on your Ireland and Britain escorted vacation for an escape from the high-season crowds, without the high-season prices. Your guided tour of Ireland and Britain begins in the legendary capital city of Dublin. Enjoy seeing Dublin's fair city, including the statue-lined O'Connell Street, Trinity College, and St. Patrick's Cathedral. You'll also visit Northern Ireland across the Boyne River to Belfast to take in the fascinating Titanic Experience. You'll travel to the Scottish capital of Edinburgh via ferry across the North Channel. See Edinburgh Castle and the beautiful views of the city. You'll marvel at the scenic beauty of the North Sea coast as you travel to York, England, to tour its maze of quaint streets. You'll continue your guided vacation in England with a visit to Shakespeare's birthplace, Stratford- upon-Avon, and a 2-night stay in legendary London. Your Local Guide will show you the famous sights, including the Houses of Parliament, Big Ben, Westminster Abbey, Downing Street, Piccadilly Circus, and Buckingham Palace. You'll visit stunning St. Paul's Cathedral, and have free time to explore the city on your own as well. Your guided tour of Ireland and Britain is a welcome escape with fewer crowds and lower costs than high-season tours. You'll savor the time and leisurely pace of exploring historic Ireland, scenic Scotland, and both rural and cosmopolitan England on your Globus Escape escorted vacation.
Call (631) 226-9700 for more information or to book today! Mention code 14358124
- Tour Operator
- Offer valid through 6/30/2019
- 9 Days
- Escorted - Yes
|Day 1||Dublin||Cead mile failte-a hundred-thousand welcomes! Check into your hotel. The rest of the day is free to relax in the Irish capital. This evening, meet your Tour Director and traveling companions for a welcome dinner at your hotel, followed by a [LF] Irish Liquor. (D)|
|Day 2||Dublin||This morning's orientation drive in the 'Fair City' includes statue-lined O'Connell Street, elegant Georgian squares with their tall, red-brick townhouses, colorful doors, and wrought iron-decorated windows, Oscar Wilde's Trinity College, and St. Patrick's Cathedral. The afternoon is at leisure for you to enjoy the vibrant city. Tonight, why not join an optional cabaret evening with dinner, followed by dance, song and laughter? (B)|
|Day 3||Belfast||On your way to Northern Ireland, cross the Boyne River, then skirt the Mountains of Mourne. In Belfast, your orientation drive takes in all the famous landmarks, including City Hall, Albert Memorial Clock Tower, and Queens University. Then, visit the fascinating TITANIC EXPERIENCE, where you learn all about the building of the largest passenger steam ship, its maiden voyage, and the tragic night of April 14th,1912. (B)|
|Day 4||Edinburgh||Time at leisure this morning before boarding your FERRY to cross the North Channel to Cairnryan on Scotland's southwest coast and continue through the scenic Scottish border country to Edinburgh. Tonight, enjoy our optional Scottish night with Highland dancers, bagpipes, and the Ceremony of the Haggis. (B)|
|Day 5||Edinburgh||Morning city sightseeing with a Local Guide introduces you to the 200-year-old 'New Town' and famous scientists, inventors, and novelists who lived there. In the 'Old Town,' drive up the narrow Royal Mile to EDINBURGH CASTLE to admire Scotland's Crown Jewels and the iconic Stone of Destiny, used to inaugurate monarchs for centuries, and take in the fantastic views over the city. Later a unique optional experience: board the former Royal Yacht Britannia, once the perfect royal residence for glittering state visits and family holidays. Dinner rounds off this optional experience. (B)|
|Day 6||York||Relax and enjoy vistas of the beautiful North Sea coastline as you drive via Berwick-upon-Tweed to Alnwick, voted the 'best place to live in Britain' in a national survey. Next, make your way to York, England's most complete medieval city. Here, stand in front of the great structure of the Minster, then follow your Tour Director through a maze of quaint streets, including the narrow Shambles. (B,D)|
|Day 7||London||On the last leg of your journey, spend time at the medieval market town of Stratford-upon-Avon to visit SHAKESPEARE'S BIRTHPLACE. In London, your final destination, why not take in a West End show? (B)|
|Day 8||London||Morning sightseeing with a Local Guide includes all the famous landmarks: the Houses of Parliament and Big Ben beside the Thames River, Westminster Abbey, Whitehall's mounted horseguards, the Prime Minister's Downing Street residence, Piccadilly Circus, and Buckingham Palace. The highlight is a visit to ST. PAUL'S CATHEDRAL, Sir Christopher Wren's masterpiece built between 1675 and 1708. Then, discover London on your own or join one of the exciting optional excursions offered. This afternoon an optional excursion to the Tower of London is available. This evening, maybe enjoy an optional dinner, followed by a cruise on the River Thames. (B)|
|Day 9||London||Your vacation ends with breakfast this morning. (B)|
- US$ Price Details
Prices are per person in single, double, or triple room occupancy.The single supplement waiver and single room capacity is limited, please call for availability.All Escapes by Globus tours and departures are excluded from the following Globus discounts: Book Early & Save, Welcome Back Credit, Second Tour discount and Small Group discount.Extra nights per person in Dublin:in single room from $98 to $196, in twin from $99 to $157, in triple from $94 to 138Extra nights per person in London:in single room from $158 to $177, in twin from $98 to $107, in triple from $92 to $98
Travel Terms & Conditions
The purchase of any travel services offered by Globus, constitutes a contractual arrangement between you (the Traveler) and Globus, and represents your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions. Please ensure that you read carefully and understand the Terms & Conditions prior to booking. These Terms & Conditions cover Deposit & Final Payment information, Air-Inclusive Deposits & Final Payment, Revisions & Revision Fees, Air Arrangements, Participation, Travelers Who Need Special Assistance, Young Travelers, Smoking, Price Policy, Visas and Passports, Hotels & Accommodations, Baggage Allowance, Travel Documents, Not Included in the Land Price, Refunds, Service Inquires After the Vacation, Holidays, Safety, Photos & Pictures, Optional Excursions, and Responsibility.
- Vacation departures, itineraries and prices are subject to change.
- A non-refundable, non-transferable deposit is required for Globus to reserve space for you. View Terms & Conditions for limited exceptions.
- The following charges are not included in the land vacation price unless otherwise noted: airfare to and from the start of your vacation; Intra-vacation air unless specified in the itinerary; airline baggage fees including checked and/or excess baggage fees; Federal inspection fees for the Federal U.S. Customs and Immigrations; International Air Transportation tax; agricultural tax; other per person taxes imposed by government entities; airport taxes and fees including the September 11th Security fee up to $11.20 per person, passenger facility charges up to $18 per person, Federal domestic flight segment fees up to $4.00 per segment, and U.S. and International arrival and departure and other government-imposed added by the airline and applicable at time of booking; port taxes; passports; visas (except on Cuba programs) and vaccinations; tips to your Tour or Cruise Director, Globus Group Leader in Cuba, Local Host, driver, Local Guides, and/or ship's crew; gratuities on ferries, trains, and cruise ships; laundry; telephone; minibar; alcohol, beverages, and food outside of the contracted Globus menu as presented at a hotel or restaurant or onboard your vessel (these extra items will be billed to you before leaving the hotel, ship, or restaurant); airport transfers on non-qualifying flights; optional excursions; additional activities and excursions purchased online; porterage at airports and train stations; Travel Protection; and all other items of a personal nature.
Booking your Vacation with Air
For air departure dates within 331 days, you'll be offered a choice of carriers and flight schedules as well as price points to choose from when selecting your flights. Your schedule will be provided to you at the time of booking (schedules are subject to change by carriers). Globus offers 2 air options: Flex Air and Instant Purchase Air. Flex Air allows flexibility if you want to make changes to your vacation schedule. Instant Purchase Air may offer additional airline options but has more restrictions. Some vacations may only offer one Air type option. Guaranteed air-inclusive prices: air is only available to passengers traveling from the United States and only available when booked in conjunction with a land vacation. An additional $300 per person non-refundable air deposit is required for Flex Air booked in conjunction with any land vacation (i.e. air-inclusive vacation). Air can only be booked by Globus in conjunction with a vacation package. Instant Purchase Air requires air payment in full at time of booking (i.e. air-inclusive vacation) plus non-refundable per person service fee ($30 for North/Central America, $50 for Europe/Middle East and $80 for all other destinations. Once booked, Instant Purchase Air is non-refundable, and non-changeable. Some vacations may only offer one Air type option. However, once your airfare is confirmed and Globus has received your full air and land deposit, your air-inclusive vacation price is guaranteed.
Air-Inclusive Vacations - Applicable Taxes & Fees
Air-inclusive vacations include government-imposed taxes and fees applicable at the time of booking and will be shown as a Total Amount. Additional airline fees for baggage may apply. At the time of booking your air-inclusive vacation online, carrier Websites will be provided to check baggage fees, or you can visit www.iflybags.com for up-to-date baggage pricing/restrictions. For return travel from some countries, international travelers are required to pay entry and/or exit fees at the airport. These fees will be collected by the local government and are payable by the traveler at time of travel. Your confirmation booking information will contain information about these fees.
* The "Starting at" or listed price is based on the lowest price available to book. Price is per passenger based on double occupancy and does not include airfare; additional fees/charges are not included. If a price is crossed out, the new price shown includes a limited time promotional offer(s) - please review current promotions or deals for additional information. Some tours require intra-vacation flights (and in some cases intra-vacation segments must be purchased from Globus).