What do Californians do when they need a quick, quiet getaway? They pack their loudest plaids for Palm Springs, their fluffiest towels for Santa Barbara, and their biggest bills for Beverly Hills. This laid back tour of Southern California explores these popular Golden State getaways and more, getting you closer to the sunny stretches of coastline, the golden age of Hollywood, and the smaller towns that truly shine. Visit the 18th-century mission in San Juan Capistrano, tour the Rat Pack's mid-century modern homes in Palm Springs, and taste today's perfectly aged reds and whites in the picturesque wine regions of Temecula and Paso Robles (featured in the cult classic wine movie Sideways). You'll also feel the wind in your hair on a Jeep tour through Joshua Tree National Park, the sand in your toes along San Diego's 70 miles of beaches, and your inner movie star emerge as you strut down Rodeo Drive.If you want to be seen at the hottest spots in Southern California, you'll want to add Death Valley National Park to your Southern California vacation. With departures in November, you'll enjoy cooler temperatures, the coolest desert scenery, and if you're lucky, the annual Monarch butterfly migration. With guided sightseeing and evening skygazing, stellar views are a given on this tour of Death Valley.
Call (631) 226-9700 for more information or to book today! Mention code 16580010
- Tour Operator
- Offer valid through 9/30/2022
- 12 Days
- Escorted - Yes
|Day 1||LOS ANGELES/BEVERLY HILLS||Welcome to L.A.! At 6 pm, meet your Tour Director and traveling companions for a welcome drink.|
|Day 2||Beverly Hills||BEVERLY HILLS Guided sightseeing includes Hollywood, the Sunset Strip, and the Academy Museum of Motion Pictures. Free time this evening. (B)|
|Day 3||BEVERLY HILLS-SAN JUAN CAPISTRANO-CORONADO||SAN JUAN CAPISTRANO Visit Mission Basilica San Juan Capistrano with a Local Guide followed by lunch at a local restaurant. Continue to the San Diego resort community of Coronado.CORONADO Free time this evening. (B,L)ENHANCE YOUR FREE TIME in Coronado with dinner at the historic Hotel del Coronado. Get local maps and tips for free time on your GlobusGO mobile app.|
|Day 4||CORONADO EXCURSION TO SAN DIEGO||SAN DIEGO Sightseeing tour includes Coronado Island, the Gaslamp Quarter, Old Town, and a walking tour of Balboa Park with a Local Guide. Lunch and a [LF] margarita tasting at an Old Town restaurant. Free time this evening. (B,L)|
|Day 5||CORONADO-TEMECULA-PALM SPRINGS-PALM DESERT||TEMECULA [LF] Wine tasting at a local vineyard.PALM SPRINGS Sightseeing with a Local Guide.PALM DESERT Free time this evening. (B)|
|Day 6||PALM DESERT EXCURSION TO JOSHUA TREE NATIONAL PARK||JOSHUA TREE NATIONAL PARK 4-wheel-drive Jeep tour.PALM DESERT Free time this evening. (B)|
|Day 7||PALM DESERT-BARSTOW-DEATH VALLEY NATIONAL PARK||BARSTOW Drive on historic Route 66 and visit the Route 66 Mother Road Museum. Continue to Death Valley National Park. DEATH VALLEY NATIONAL PARK Free time to explore the Ranch at Death Valley. (B,D)|
|Day 8||DEATH VALLEY NATIONAL PARK||DEATH VALLEY NATIONAL PARK Guided Sightseeing includes the Badwater Basin and Stovepipe Wells. Free time this afternoon and early evening followed by a [LF] Stargazing Program with a Local Guide. (B)|
|Day 9||DEATH VALLEY NATIONAL PARK-PASO ROBLES||DEATH VALLEY NATIONAL PARK Scenic drive through the fertile valley to Paso Robles.PASO ROBLES Special dinner and wine tasting at the resort. (B,D)|
|Day 10||PASO ROBLES-PISMO BEACH-SANTA BARBARA||PASO ROBLES Free time this morning. Scenic drive to Pismo Beach.PISMO BEACH Free time followed by scenic drive to Santa Barbara.SANTA BARBARA Free time this evening. (B)|
|Day 11||Santa Barbara||SANTA BARBARA Sightseeing includes a visit to the Botanical Gardens with a Local Guide. Farewell dinner at a local restaurant this evening. (B,D)|
|Day 12||SANTA BARBARA-LOS ANGELES||SANTA BARBARA Morning drive to Los Angeles.LOS ANGELES Your vacation ends at Los Angeles International Airport. Schedule departing flights after 1 pm. (B)|
- US$ Price Details
Gratuities for Tour Director and driver are available for pre-purchase.
Travel Terms & Conditions
The purchase of any travel services offered by Globus, constitutes a contractual arrangement between you (the Traveler) and Globus, and represents your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions. Please ensure that you read carefully and understand the Terms & Conditions prior to booking. These Terms & Conditions cover Deposit & Final Payment information, Air-Inclusive Deposits & Final Payment, Revisions & Revision Fees, Air Arrangements, Participation, Travelers Who Need Special Assistance, Young Travelers, Smoking, Price Policy, Visas and Passports, Hotels & Accommodations, Baggage Allowance, Travel Documents, Not Included in the Land Price, Refunds, Service Inquires After the Vacation, Holidays, Safety, Photos & Pictures, Optional Excursions, and Responsibility.
- Vacation departures, itineraries and prices are subject to change.
- A non-refundable, non-transferable deposit is required for Globus to reserve space for you. View Terms & Conditions for limited exceptions.
- The following charges are not included in the land vacation price unless otherwise noted: airfare to and from the start of your vacation; Intra-vacation air unless specified in the itinerary; airline baggage fees including checked and/or excess baggage fees; Federal inspection fees for the Federal U.S. Customs and Immigrations; International Air Transportation tax; agricultural tax; other per person taxes imposed by government entities; airport taxes and fees including the September 11th Security fee up to $11.20 per person, passenger facility charges up to $18 per person, Federal domestic flight segment fees up to $4.00 per segment, and U.S. and International arrival and departure and other government-imposed added by the airline and applicable at time of booking; port taxes; passports; visas (except on Cuba programs) and vaccinations; tips to your Tour or Cruise Director, Globus Group Leader in Cuba, Local Host, driver, Local Guides, and/or ship's crew; gratuities on ferries, trains, and cruise ships; laundry; telephone; minibar; alcohol, beverages, and food outside of the contracted Globus menu as presented at a hotel or restaurant or onboard your vessel (these extra items will be billed to you before leaving the hotel, ship, or restaurant); airport transfers on non-qualifying flights; optional excursions; additional activities and excursions purchased online; porterage at airports and train stations; Travel Protection; and all other items of a personal nature.
Booking your Vacation with Air
For air departure dates within 331 days, you'll be offered a choice of carriers and flight schedules as well as price points to choose from when selecting your flights. Your schedule will be provided to you at the time of booking (schedules are subject to change by carriers). Globus offers 2 air options: Flex Air and Instant Purchase Air. Flex Air allows flexibility if you want to make changes to your vacation schedule. Instant Purchase Air may offer additional airline options but has more restrictions. Some vacations may only offer one Air type option. Guaranteed air-inclusive prices: air is only available to passengers traveling from the United States and only available when booked in conjunction with a land vacation. An additional $300 per person non-refundable air deposit is required for Flex Air booked in conjunction with any land vacation (i.e. air-inclusive vacation). Air can only be booked by Globus in conjunction with a vacation package. Instant Purchase Air requires air payment in full at time of booking (i.e. air-inclusive vacation) plus non-refundable per person service fee ($30 for North/Central America, $50 for Europe/Middle East and $80 for all other destinations. Once booked, Instant Purchase Air is non-refundable, and non-changeable. Some vacations may only offer one Air type option. However, once your airfare is confirmed and Globus has received your full air and land deposit, your air-inclusive vacation price is guaranteed.
Air-Inclusive Vacations ? Applicable Taxes & Fees
Air-inclusive vacations include government-imposed taxes and fees applicable at the time of booking and will be shown as a Total Amount. Additional airline fees for baggage may apply. At the time of booking your air-inclusive vacation online, carrier Websites will be provided to check baggage fees, or you can visit www.iflybags.com for up-to-date baggage pricing/restrictions. For return travel from some countries, international travelers are required to pay entry and/or exit fees at the airport. These fees will be collected by the local government and are payable by the traveler at time of travel. Your confirmation booking information will contain information about these fees.
* The "Starting at" or listed price is based on the lowest price available to book. Price is per passenger based on double occupancy and does not include International airfare; additional fees/charges are not included. If a price is crossed out, the new price shown includes a limited time promotional offer(s) ? please review current promotions or deals for additional information. Some tours require intra-vacation flights (and in some cases intra-vacation segments must be purchased from Globus).